Tuesday, March 26
SYMBOLS OF HATRED →Mini teater
• lecture by Mirko Ilić
World renowned designer Mirko Ilić will hold a lecture on symbols, metaphors and dangers of right-wing extremism, racism and antisemitism.
NOODLE →Mini teater
• directed by: Ayelet Menahemi • duration: 90 min • year: 2007 • genre: comedy drama• ISR
COMPARTMENTS – Festival Short Film →Mini teater
• režija directed by: Daniella Koffler, Uli Seis • duration: 15 min • year: 2016 • genre: animated film • GER | ISR
ANNA'S WAR →Mini teater
• directed by: Aleksey Fedorchenko • duration: 74 min • year: 2018 • genre: drama • RUS
Russian film is about a little girl who survives the mass shooting of the Jewish population and tries to hide in a former school building. The film is exceptional by aesthetic standards and so far has won a number of prizes.
Screening in collaboration with the Russian Scientific and Cultural Centre
LIFE AND DEATH IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMP JASENOVAC →Mini teater
• book presentation with author Ivo Goldstein and publisher Seid Serdarević
Renowned historian and professor Ivo Goldstein will present his new book about the Croatian concentration camp in Jasenovac together with the chief editor of the publishing house Fraktura, Seid Serdarević.
MURER: ANATOMIE EINES PROZESSES →Mini teater
• directed by: Christian Frosch • duration: 110 min • year: 2018 • genre: history drama • AUT | LUX
Austrian film follows the real trial of a Nazi criminal in 1963 Austria. Although his responsibility for murder and torture was proven the jury did not find him guilty due to political interventions.
Film will be introduced and discussed with the audience by the director Christian Frosch.
Screening in collaboration with the Austrian Embassy and Austrian Cultural Forum