Thursday, March 28
IGOR AND THE CRANES →Mini teater
• directed by: Evgeny Ruman • duration: 90 min • year: 2013 • genre: family adventure • ISR | GER | POL
NOODLE →Mini teater
• directed by: Ayelet Menahemi • duration: 90 min • year: 2007 • genre: comedy drama• ISR
• performance: Rasfan Haval
What is it that drives human beings to make these consequential acts, which destroys homes, freedoms and human lives?
Bitter Soil explores on how the politics of nature can be used as a way to reflect on human behaviour.
THE OTHER STORY →Mini teater
• directed by: Avi Nesher • trajanje duration: 112 min • year: 2018 • genre: drama • ISR
Film by renowned director Avi Nesher tells the story of conflicting religious and secular relations in families and different social milieus. Film takes place in modern day Jerusalem and illustrates the current social tensions.
COMPARTMENTS – Festival Short Film →Mini teater
• directed by: Daniella Koffler, Uli Seis • duration: 15 min • year: 2016 • genre: animated film• GER | ISR
THE LAST LAUGH →Mini teater
• directed by: Ferne Pearlstein • duration: 88 min • year: 2016 • genre: documentary / comedy• USA
Director Ferne Pearlstein asks the actor Mel Brooks if one is allowed to laugh about Hitler, if we should approach the Holocaust through humour and irony. Famous artists try to answer this question, leaning on their experiences in the last decades.